ida maria - fortress round my heart (2008)

E do país dos fiordes e do fiel bacalhau vem a supreendente Ida Maria Sivertsen. Com um sucesso significativo no seu país de origem e nos arredores escandinavos estreia-se este ano com um fresco “fortress roung my heart”.

Particularidade… a mocinha vê cores quando ouve música!

Aqui vai um avanço… em jeito de desejo.



Dois…


“Oh the cleverthings
I should say to you
They got stuck somewhere
Stuck between me and you
Oh I'm nervous
I don't know what to do
Light a cigarrette
I only smoke when I'm with you
What the hell do I do this for?
You're just another guy
OK, you're kind of sexy
But you're not really special
But I won't mind
If you take me home
Come on, take me home
I won't mindif you take off all your clothes
Come on, take them off'
Cause I like you so much better when you're naked
I like me so much better when you're naked”

Comentários